As Product Application Manager, you map out product developments and play an important role in the launch of new product applications. You are responsible for clients across the BeNeLux, Scandinavia, the UK and Ireland.
An analytical mind with technical knowhow and a strong ability to think in solutions is a perfect fit for this challenge.
What you’ll do
- You evaluate the feasibility of specific product and applications that are being requested by your clients. Additionally, you map out the market specific needs and focus on the repercussions on your own range of products.
- You ensure a clear cost structure and provide a thorough economic evaluation of the product demands.
- You guarantee the product’s conformity. In doing so, you make it a priority to keep product, market and even client-specific norms and legislation in mind.
- You are positioned perfectly to manage relations between internal coworkers withing the Sales & Marketing team, your customers and the market as a whole.
- Each product launch, your goal is to convince your clients of the benefits and strengths of the new product applications within their specific activities / business.
- You have a technical background.
- You mastered atleast 2 of the following languages: Dutch, English, French, German.
- Every 2 months you will have an average of 2 days where you work abroad (visit clients, attend meetings, etc..)
- You have conceptual knowledge of software programs such as AutoCAD, SAP, MS Office.
What's in it for you?
- Our client invests in talent for the long term. You will experience a thorough training and have opportunities to grow horizontally and vertically throughout your career with our client.
- You can count on freedom, flexibility and the mandate to make impactfull decisions.
- A healthy work-life balance is key. You are guaranteed 2 days per week where you can work from home. Additionally you are in charge of your own agenda and enjoy flexible working hours.
- You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits such as a company car with fuel card, a bonus system of up to 20% of your yearly salary, and more.