Coordinate the successful delivery of new store, refit, relocation and special installation projects within Continental Europe. Support the development of consistent processes and best practices company-wide to enable local Store Operations Leaders to remain focused on driving sales. Build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Support value engineering efforts and seek out innovative solutions to reduce cost.
- 50 % Store Design Projects:
Coordinate construction and physical installation activities, including new store openings, refits, relocs, closings and special installation projects. Attend weekly New Store Meeting and support all parties to deliver project goals. Keep abreast of estate activities through weekly Store Design/Store Status Reports
Partner with external vendors to obtain site survey, drawings, photos, shopfitter nominations. Direct work of external vendors throughout the project timeline. Support the development of consistent store design, construction and procurement processes across Europe. Keep abreast of store visual standards and new product execution strategies.
- 20% Procurement:
Order materials as needed, and write respective Purchase Orders
Support value engineering efforts to reduce cost of materials, project management, construction of all new, relocs and special projects.
- 20 % Budget Management:
Process invoices related to store design projects’ ensure accuracy, timely processing and proper coding for accounting purposes.
- 10% People Development:
Build team of store colleagues to serve as ‘set down experts’ within Continental Europe
Partner with UK Store Design and Procurement Manager to develop support tools, documentation, and communication processes to enable ‘setdown experts’ to successfully turnover Store Design projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent) and 2 years of working experience in real estate/construction/procurement related field.
- Retail experience is a very nice to have. Ability to plan and manage invoicing process is a must.
- You like to work cross functional and have lots of contacts with external contactors. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are fluent in DUTCH, French and English.
What's in it for you?
- Our client offers a job with option to Growing Self, Team, Business and Culture.
- A dynamic and stable environment of a global group in Retail.
- Competitive salary package and permanent contract.