In your role as Visual Merchandising (VM) & POS Officer, you support the stores in the application of the VM - guidelines across all countries and all format types through training, communication materials & coaching in store.
- You support the creation of VM guidelines across all category areas for the stores, including any localisation required by brands by countries.
- You apply the principles to develop the VM Guidelines through set-up in store, photographing ‘what a good job looks’ like (share ‘best practices’) and creating the store communications. You visit on a regular base the stores to support and help with specific implementations (estimate 70% of the role’s time spent in the field).
- In your role as VM & Point of Sales Officer you work together with the In-Store Marketing Manager to support on POS required for delivering range change and launches in Central-Europe. You create POS for local ranging in line with the VM guidelines.
- When it comes to Store Lay-Out you work together with the Store Lay-Out Lead to optimise. On Service Equipment level you define the right solutions for in-store experience together with your manager and stakeholders, regarding the cost efficiency.
- 3+ years’ experience in Visual Merchandising & Store Marketing, preferably in a coordinating role.
- Strong communication skills English/French or Dutch.
- A strong creative eye & very good relationship builder.
- Planner & well organised.
- Prepared to travel with nights away from home within Europe.
What's in it for you?
- International position within a growing retail market.
- Working in a dynamic environment surrounded by professional and fun people.
- Opportunity to grow in your role.
- Attractive salary package & permanent contract: gross salary + extra legal benefits + car & fuel card.