Support all company owned stores in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany to comply with company policies and procedures. Assist in reducing risk through the protection of assets and identifying theft/fraud which in turn can lead to a reduction in shrink and increase in company profits.
In a nutt shell:
- Ensure all stores are compliant with company policies and procedures which are based upon a pre-approved store risk and compliance review programme (RCR); report findings objectively and consistently to the business and line manager by generating monthly reports.
- The Loss Prevention & Store Compliance Officer shall utilise relevant business data provided by the Data Analyst to focus upon stores with the highest risk or loss.
- Loss prevention activity shall include advising management on the most effective store layout and security equipment to reduce loss, providing advice on company policies, procedures and methods to reduce loss, verifying that store inventories are scheduled and performed, and investigating incidents of theft.
- Three years store audit or loss prevention (preferred) in a retail environment.
- Live within the vicinity of the Belgium Head Office in Ghent. Travel will be required throughout the Group to conduct store reviews, within the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands & Germany.
- Language Skills Required Fluent in Dutch, and English. Good knowledge of French. Basic German would be a bonus.
- Good planning skills!
What's in it for you?
- International Environment! Dynamic people with a can-do mentality.
- Competitive salary package with a company car.
- Interesting role where you can make a difference with your experience.